Compressed air is the lifeblood of every bodyshop and its effective management is vital to operator safety, efficiency
and maintaining ultimate finish quality. The DeVilbiss Pro Air range of air filter regulators and coalescers are manufactured
using super resistant technopolymer materials used in the construction of the filter bodies ensuring total solvent resistance.
The state of the art rolling diaphragm technology ensures optimum air flow and precision control.
- High air flows for conventional and compliant spray guns.
- Rolling diaphragm for rapid response and precision control.
- Optional filter specifications for spraying and air fed respiratory protection outfits.
- Tough, heavy duty construction for long service life.
- Multi-valved outlets for spray gun and air fed respiratory protection plus semi-automatic filter drains.
- Tamper proof, removable and lockable adjustment knobs.
- Condensate can be removed from the filter bowl manually or semi automatically on depressurisation
of the system